Big Canoe is a Private Community
Big Canoe’s security gates are manned 24 hours a day by full time, trained security personnel. If you would like to arrange for a tour of Big Canoe please contact us.
From downtown Atlanta:
- Take Interstate 85 North to the Georgia Highway 400 North exit.
- Exit I-85 to Georgia Highway 400 North
- Drive to the first traffic light on Georgia Highway 400 at Georgia Highway 369 (approx. 45 minutes.)
- Turn left (West) on Georgia Highway 369.
- Drive 12 miles to Yellow Creek Road. Turn right.
- Drive until Yellow Creek Road dead-ends at Georgia Highway 53 (approx. 8 miles.)
- Turn right on Georgia Highway 53.
- Turn left on Steve Tate Road and drive to Big Canoe’s main entrance on the left (approx. 2 miles.)
From Marietta & Interstate 75:
- Drive North on Interstate 75 to Interstate 575 North.
- Drive North on Interstate 575 to the first traffic light at the intersection of Interstate 575 and Georgia Highway 108.
- Turn right on Georgia Highway 108.
- Drive 9 miles (go straight through the intersection of Georgia Highway 108 and Georgia Highway 372.)
- Turn left on Steve Tate Road.
- Drive to the Big Canoe main entrance on the left (approx. 2 miles.)