94 Buttercup Lane, Big Canoe
Idyllic Mountain Living!
Charming 3BDR/2.5BA “Jasmine Cottage Southern Living Plan getaway “right-sized” for full or part-time living; privately located on 1+AC on quiet cul-de-sac; enjoy serene views and sounds of creek and nature from two Screened Porches or Deck; plank- hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings; stacked- stone fireplace; abundant windows; Master on Main with SunRoom. Great value!
An Introduction to:
94 Buttercup Lane, Big Canoe GA
Enjoy idyllic gated-community mountain living in this wonderful 3BDR/2.5BA home; 1.02AC
+/-, gentle sloping, wooded lot on private cul-de-sac, ideally sized for full or part-time living; serene views and sounds of nature and nearby creek from Deck, two Screened Porches and SunRoom. Plank- pine floors, vaulted ceilings, abundant windows.
• Dawson County; Lot 6218;
• Quiet cul-de-sac street off Petit Ridge Drive;
• Gently sloped, wooded 1.02AC (+/-) lot; Elevation: 1,960 feet +/-;
• Cedar siding;
• Easy driveway with parking pad for 4+ cars;
• Inviting house-length Screened Front Porch (with pass-thru window from Kitchen);
• Screened Porch off Living/Dining Area; SunRoom off Main-Level Master Suite;
INTERIOR – MAIN LEVEL
“Jasmine Cottage” Southern Living Plan is light, open, and user-friendly; Main Level features entry Foyer, 2-story Living Room, open Dining Area, semi-open Kitchen, Master Suite with SunRoom, Powder Room, and closed Laundry alcove.
Living Room (Pictured below left): Stunning 2-story wall of windows floods the Living Room with
natural light, while providing serene views and access to Rear Deck; features include plank-pine floors; vaulted tongue-and-groove ceiling; stacked-stone fireplace.
Dining Area (Pictured above right): Open to Living Room (visually separated by change in ceiling
line) and Kitchen, with direct access to Screened Porch, this light Dining Area easily seats eight; features include plank-pine floor, heightened ceiling, and multiple large windows.
Serving Big Canoe & the North Georgia Mountains
72 Wild Cherry Lane • 10460 Big Canoe • Big Canoe, GA 30143 • Phone: 706.268.3011 • Fax: 706.993 3300 • www.dltravis.com
Kitchen (Pictured Below): Open to Dining Area and partially open to Living Room, this light Kitchen
(with Breakfast Bar) features:
• Pine-Plank floor; heightened ceiling;
• Pass-thru window to front Screened Porch;
• Granite countertops; custom, stained cabinetry with under-cabinet lighting;
• Stainless-steel appliances; built-in microwave
Master Suite (Pictured Below): Located on opposite end of the home from the Dining Area and Kitchen, this large yet cozy retreat includes spacious Bedroom, fabulous SunRoom, and Full Bath.• The light, airy Master Bedroom features pine-plank floor, heightened ceiling (with fan/ light kit), walk-in cedar Closet, large window on one wall; and wide entry to the SunRoom (and access to Dack beyond) on rear wall, offering serene views;
• Inviting SunRoom three walls of near
floor-to-ceiling (9′) beautifully framed
windows, pine-plank floor, and glass-
door access to rear Deck;
• The well-sized Master Bath
features separate soaking tub and
shower, double vanities (with granite tops), window, and pine-plank floor.
INTERIOR – UPPER LEVEL
Accessed via partially-open stairway from the Foyer, the Upper Level features two spacious
Bedrooms and a Full Bath, with a Loft “bridging” the Bedrooms; Loft has French-doored Office
alcove on exterior wall, and is open and overlooks the Living/Dining Area on the other. Bedrooms
feature heightened ceilings (with fan/light), wall-to-wall-carpeting, multiple windows, and well-sized
Closets/Storage; Loft features pine-plank floor and tongue-and-groove ceiling (with recessed lighting).
Additional Fine Features
• New roof in 2011
• Zoned HVAC
• Cedar siding; cedar Closets
• Granite countertops in Kitchen/Baths with tile backsplashes
• Wooden Blinds, ceiling fan/light kits in Bedrooms
• Large Palladium window in Living Room with French Doors/transoms
• Most furniture available outside of contract
• “Jasmine Cottage” Southern Living Plan built in 1999
(Information believed accurate but not warranted.)
FMLS # 6922853
Listing Agent: Linda Travis