Easy Mountain Living!
Charming 3BDR/2BA getaway on .8AC (+/-) private cul-de-sac lot; mtn. views; close to amenities; gentle driveway, entry; open, user-friendly floor plan; Main Level features wide-plank pine floors, abundant windows, Wow! 2-story Great Room, Eat-In Kitchen, Master Suite, huge Deck. Terrace Level has Family Room, 2BDR/BA, Deck; virtual turn-key via separate Bill of Sale
An Introduction to:
52 Laurel Turn, Big Canoe GA
Enjoy easy mountain living in this wonderful 3BDR/2BA rustic home on .8AC +/-, gentle sloping, wooded lot on private cul-de-sac, convenient to Big Canoe Gates and amenities; ideally sized for full or part-time living; great value, move-in condition, and virtual turn-key, with most furniture and furnishings available under separate Bill of Sale.
- Pickens County; Lot 7002;
- Quiet cul-de-sac street off Wilderness Parkway; backs to greenbelt, hiking trails;
- Gently sloped, wooded .8AC (+/-) lot; Elevation: 1,900 feet +/-;
- Hardi-Board siding; poured foundation;
- Gentle exterior great for kids’ play – easy access from rear Deck;
- Easy driveway with large parking pad;
- Gentle 3-step entry to covered Rocking-chair Front Porch (with ceiling fans)
- Spacious house-length Rear Deck on Main; covered Rear Deck on Terrace Level
INTERIOR – MAIN LEVEL
Light, open, and user-friendly, the Main Level features entry Foyer, spacious 2-story Great Room, Eat-In Kitchen, Master Bedroom, and Full Bath (with Bedroom and Foyer access).
Great Room: Stunning 2-story wall of windows floods the Great Room with natural light, while providing serene mountain views. Abundant space for relaxing, entertaining, dining; wide-plank pine floors, vaulted tongue-and-groove ceiling throughout.
- Beautiful floor-to-ceiling stacked-stone fireplace;
- Custom built-in, stained cabinetry on either side of fireplace;
- Glass-door access to huge Rear Deck;
Eat-In Kitchen: Open and light with easy access to Great Room/Dining Area, the Kitchen features include:
- Well-sized Eating Area (Keeping Room?)
- Large windows on two walls;
- Wide-plank pine floors,
- Double-door Pantry; Butler’s Pantry
- Abundant cabinetry and work space;
- High-end, stainless steel appliances (including built-in microwave).
Master Bedroom/Bath: Convenient to the Living Area, the light and airy Main-Level Master Bedroom is accessed from the Foyer either via private hallway (with double closets), or via “guest” portion of Bath (with vanity, commode), and through “private” portion of Bath (with 2nd vanity, shower). Features include:
- Wall-to-wall carpeting;
- Oversized windows on two walls;
- Ceiling fan/light kit;
- Even with king-sized bed as pictured, ample room for furniture, sitting area;
- Pull-down Attic/Storage in hallway;
- “Guest” and “Private” sections separated by sliding door;
- Wide-plank pine floors;
- Two vanities; shower
INTERIOR – TERRACE LEVEL
Accessed via mostly-open stairway from the Foyer, the Terrace Level features spacious Family/Rec Room, two Bedrooms, Full Bath, and Laundry Room/Storage Area – with wall to wall carpeting and nine-foot ceilings throughout.
Family/Rec Room has walls of windows that flood Level with natural light, and glass-door access to covered Deck – and gentle access to back yard.
Bedrooms (2) are located on opposite ends of Family/Rec Room for privacy….Each has large window and ample closet space;
Bathroom is convenient to Family/Rec Room and both Bedrooms; features double vanities separated by door from tub/shower combo, commode
Additional Fine Features
- Property backs to huge greenbelt and hiking trails;
- Upgraded fixtures and appliances;
- “Ring” remote door camera;
- “Smart” thermostat and exterior coach lights;
- New heat pump in 2018
- Home built in 1997 by J. Boone (Builder and original owner)
- Full home inspection (incl roof, electrical) in 2019 – No major issues; minor issues addressed
(Information believed accurate but not warranted.)
FMLS # 6111162
O: 706-268-3011 | M: 404-285-7393