Beautiful Home with WOW! Views
Enjoy mountain, lake, golf course views from multiple rooms, Decks, Screened Porch of this fabulous 6BDR/3FB/2HB Craftsman-Style home in desirable Audubon Neighborhood, close to gates and amenities; light, flowing floor plan, with quality and 2018 upgrades throughout; 2-story Great Room, separate DR, eat-in Kitchen, Master on Main; new roof and paint in 2016; impeccable condition.
102 Summit Drive West, Big Canoe
Enjoy mountain, lake, and golf course views from multiple rooms, decks, and Screened Porch of this fabulous 6BDR/3FB/2HB Craftsman-Style home in desirable Audubon Neighborhood – desirable in that it is just minutes from Big Canoe’s North Gate, convenient to all amenities, populated with beautiful full-time homes, and has relatively level streets for easy walking.
- Pickens County; Audubon Neighborhood (lot #2591); views to the West;
- Generous setback on .91AC (+/-); Elevation: 1,800 feet (+/-);
- Thoughtfully positioned on gentle, wooded lot; private, level back yard;
- Convenient to Big Canoe North Gate and amenities;
- Craftsman-Style with cedar-shake siding, custom shutters; new exterior paint;
- New multi-pitch composition roof;
- Attached, 2-Car Garage;
- Covered Front Porch; multiple Decks; rear Screened Porch;
- Gentle, stone walkways around house; water feature and firepit;
INTERIOR – MAIN LEVEL
The Main Level is light, spacious, and flowing, with large, comfortable rooms ideal for living, working, and entertaining; hardwood floors, abundant windows, and 10’ ceilings run throughout.
Foyer: Two-step stone entry brings you to the solid Craftsman-Style door with sidelights; the Foyer (with pine hardwood floor) is flooded with natural light, and embraces the spacious Living Room and beyond; easy access from the Foyer to the Dining Room, Office/Study, and Powder Room.
Office/Study:Wide interior entry and wall of windows from the Foyer makes this room light and inviting
- ¨ Wide-arched pocket door framed in millwork;
- ¨ Wall of windows with transoms and Plantation Shutters;
- ¨ Hardwood floor;
- ¨ Built-in bookcases with above-cabinetry lighting
Living Room: A drop in the ceiling line and the open stairway to the Upper Level creates visual separation between the Foyer and Living Room. Vaulted, beamed ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows embrace natural light, and give this room a dramatic yet casual ambiance.
- ¨ Wall of floor-to-ceiling E-glass windows (with transoms, elliptical, and triangular palladiums;
- ¨ High-vaulted ceiling of pine, with wood accent beams;
- ¨ Hardwood floor; heightened baseboards; Craftsman-style bead-board;
- ¨ Stacked-stone fireplace framed with millwork, decorative drop-down “hood”;
- ¨ Ceiling fan; recessed lighting.
Powder Room: (One of two Powder Rooms on Main Level). Private, yet convenient to the Living Room, Foyer, and Dining Room.
Dining Room: With framed wide-entry from the Foyer, Kitchen, and Family Room, the spacious Dining Room is convenient yet separate. A large, floor-to-ceiling window with elliptical transom to the front exterior floods this room with natural light comfortably seats 12+.
- ¨ Hardwood floor;
- ¨ Double trey ceiling with crown molding and recessed lighting;
- ¨ Judge’s paneling below chair railing;
- ¨ Dining Room separated from Butler’s Pantry and Kitchen by double glass doors;
Kitchen: A chef’s delight, the Kitchen is light, with step-saving design, and has abundant workspace (stone countertops), cabinetry (some glass-front), and high-quality appliances; a large bay-windowed Eat-In Area as well a Breakfast Bar is ideal for casual meals; the Kitchen is open to the Living Room and Family Room, with easy access to the Dining Room, Screened Porch, Deck, and 2-Car Garage.
- ¨ Hardwood floor throughout Kitchen, Eat-In Area, Butler’s Pantry;
- ¨ Eat-In area has four large floor-to-ceiling bay windows and cupola-design pine, beamed ceiling;
- ¨ Butler’s Pantry between Kitchen and Dining Room (separated by double glass doors) features additional cabinetry, counter space, double oven, and walk-in Pantry;
- ¨ Propane cooktop, oversized sink, and stainless steel dishwasher;
- ¨ Charming touches of bead-board and stone backsplashes throughout;
- ¨ Center island with shelving and butcher-block top
Family Room: Yes, in addition to a large Living Room, there is a spacious Family Room on the Main Level! Multiple wide entries from the Dining Room, Kitchen, Mud Room (Garage beyond), and the Screened Porch and rear Deck enhances the flowing design of this home. Plenty of room for multiple seating areas, game tables, piano et al. The area leading to the Screened Porch easily converted to 2nd Laundry Room, with water source available.
- ¨ Walls of windows flood area with natural light, provide beautiful views, cross ventilation;
- ¨ Hardwood floor; built-in bookcases;
- ¨ Heightened ceiling (subtle difference from surrounding rooms help create ambiance) with crown molding, recessed lighting;
- ¨ Stacked-stone fireplace framed with fine millwork and bead-board;
- ¨ 2nd Main-Level Powder Room
Mud Room: Located conveniently between the Family Room and attached 2-Car Garage; glass-pane door to Family Room; exterior access.
Master Bedroom: The turn of a short hallway off the Living Area allows for privacy yet convenience of the spacious elegant Master Suite. Exterior water feature below windows provides soothing sounds.
- ¨ Oversized trey ceiling (with fan) dramatizes Bedroom, adding both charm and comfort;
- ¨ Two walls of large windows (with transoms and Plantation Shutters, window seat) flood room with natural light, while providing beautiful views and cross ventilation;
- ¨ Spacious enough for Sitting Area and multiple furniture pieces;
- ¨ His & Her Closets with built-ins;
Master Bath: Entered from Master Bedroom through double doors with elliptical glass archway, the Master Bath features tile floor, separate vanities (with fine-finished cabinetry), Garden Tub under bay window (with Plantation Shutters); and separate large, glassed, tile shower.
INTERIOR – UPPER LEVEL
The Upper Level is accessed via gentle, open stairway from the Living Room (landing has bead-board siding and sconces), and leads to a cozy, open Loft (with wrought-iron balusters) overlooking the Living Room on one side and Foyer on the other. The Upper Level offers the same high-quality as the Main Level (heightened ceilings with fans, fine millwork finishes, upgrades, and windows galore), and features three Bedrooms, Full Bath, and pull-down Attic for storage.
INTERIOR – TERRACE LEVEL
The Terrace Level offers spacious, versatile rooms, privacy, comfort, and exterior access to the backyard, It features a large Recreation Room, Kitchenette, two Bedrooms, Full Bath, oversized Workshop (or Workout Room), Laundry Room, and abundant storage.
Recreation Room: Spacious and light, with plenty of room for pool table, media seating, etc.; adjoining Kitchenette, Full Bath, and exterior access for convenience. Features include :
- ¨ Heightened trey ceiling trimmed in wood, with fan and recessed lighting;
- ¨ Quality, durable flooring;
- ¨ Multiple large windows and double glass doors provide abundant light, and easy access to flat backyard/play-yard/fenced dog run;
Kitchenette: Convenient to Rec Room, Kitchenette features sink, cabinetry, abundant counter space.
Laundry Room: (Plans attached for 2nd Laundry Room on Main Level) Features include utility sink and large folding counter.
Workshop/Workout Room: Large enough for both Workshop and Workout Room, this area features multiple windows for natural light, and double door access to exterior and interior of home.
Storage Room: Large area with both interior and exterior access; oversized cedar Closet opposite Storage Room, convenient to Laundry Room.
Additional Fine Features
- ¨ Custom millwork throughout
- ¨ Copper plumbing
- ¨ Propane heat and cooking
- ¨ Elliptical and arched features throughout
- ¨ Multiple Low-E Thermopane Windows
- ¨ All-House exterior e fan for energy conservation
- ¨ Interior and Exterior painted in 2016;
- ¨ 2nd Laundry Room added on Main Level in 2018;
- ¨ Spacious rear Deck (with copper headers) and Screened Porch
- ¨ Exterior water feature and fire-pit
- ¨ Quality, upgrades, and value throughout
(All information believed accurate but not warranted.)
For further information on Big Canoe, please visit www.bigcanoepoa.org
Listing Agent: Linda Travis
O: 706-268-3011 | M: 404-285-7393