Beautiful Craftsman Home!
4BDR/3.5BA Craftsman-Style home on quiet cul-de-sac street; generous setback, thoughtful positioning on gentle, .08AC+/- lot provides privacy, wonderful curb appeal; less than 10 minutes to amenities, North Gate; open, light, user-friendly floor plan; Master on Main; hardwood floors, abundant windows; quality, upgrades, and value throughout; impeccable, move-in condition!
50 Fire Pink Lane, Big Canoe
This beautiful and charming 4BDR/3.5BA Craftsman-Style home combines quality, open, light, and user-friendly design, upgrades and updates, with impeccable maintenance, to make it move-in ready for the most discerning of buyers.
- Dawson County; Disharoon Valley Neighborhood (lot #6129);
- Thoughtfully positioned on .80AC (+/-); Elevation: 1,800 feet (+/-);
- Quiet cul-de-sac street, generous setback, greenbelt at rear of property assures privacy;
- Less than 10 minutes to Big Canoe North Gate and amenities;
- Easy access to Jeep Trail for hikers who enjoy natural beauty; a few minutes walk down the hill is a historic log cabin; a hundred yards further, you can traverse mountain streams crossed by charming foot bridges. Another five minutes and you’ll reach the Lower Falls, as the Jeep Trail curves to the right of the house.
- Craftsman-Style, with Hardi-board, stacked-stone exterior, bead-board accents, Trex decking;
- Multi-pitch, composite roof with shake accenting on house and garage;
- Covered front porch; Grilling Deck; Screened Porch; oversized rear Deck;
- Detached 2-Car Garage (with pull-down Attic accessed via covered Breezeway;
- Professionally landscaped, river-rock drainage; gentle river-rock lined paths to level backyard;
- Custom designed wood fencing lends quality and styles;
INTERIOR – MAIN LEVEL
The Rocking-Chair Front Porch (with large Breezeway/Grilling Deck to the side) and handsome solid-wood door with side-lights and transom, provide a warm and fitting welcome; step into the wide Foyer, and immediately embrace the view, openness, and flow of this beautiful home. The Main Level features a 2-story Living Room, separate Dining Area; fabulous Kitchen, Master Suite, Powder Room, Laundry Room, Screened Porch and oversized rear Deck..
Foyer: The Foyer offers open, easy access to the Living Area, Kitchen, and stairway to Terrace Level.
- Hardwood floor; two hanging silver-and-glass pendant lights add sparkle to the entry;
- Ample space for furniture pieces and wall-hangings;
- Two convenient coat closet
Living Room: Open and light, with abundant room for entertaining or just relaxing; vaulted tongue-and-groove ceiling provides distinctive visual separation from Foyer, Dining Area, and Kitchen; A wall of large stationary windows with transoms flood the room with natural light while providing serene views and access to wide, house-length Screened Porch and Deck. Easy flow to Dining, Kitchen, Master Suite.
- Hardwood floor (refinished Oct 2017):
- Dramatic 12’ flagstone fireplace with stone carvings and mantel;
- Custom built-ins on either side of fireplace;
- Vaulted (19’ +/- at peak) tongue-and-groove ceiling;
- Custom wrought iron/wood chandelier;
- Wrought-iron balusters on open stairway to Terrace Level serve to frame Living Room;
- Interior painted in 2017 (classic neutral colors)
Dining Area: Open to the Living Room, separated from Kitchen by tall Eating Bar, and with easy access (via glass door) to the Screened Porch and adjoining Deck.
- Comfortably seats 10
- Hardwood floor
- Large, operable windows on two walls provide natural light, serene views, and cross-ventilation;
- Change in ceiling line visually separates Dining Area from Living Room;
Kitchen: Abundant work space, storage, and lighting, modern appliances, and step-saving design make this Kitchen a true chef’s delight! Kitchen is separated from the Living Room and Dining Area by the large Eating Bar; additional wide access from the Living Room/Foyer.
- High-end, stainless-steel appliances
- Propane cook top/stove with microwave above
- Granite countertops with slate-tile backsplashes
- Pantry and abundant custom cabinetry
- Cabinetry has display room above; upgraded hardware, and lazy-susan in corner
- Window positioned over countertop provides natural light
- Craftsman-Style finishes on window and doorways
Laundry Room: Located on the Main Level, convenient to Master Suite, this large Laundry Room features tile flooring, heightened ceiling, window, and bead-boarding in Craftsman-Style, abundant work area and cabinetry, large sink, and pull-down Attic ladder.
Master Suite: Accessed via short hallway, the large Master Suite enjoys complete visual privacy from the Living Area.
- Master Bedroom features hardwood floors, heightened trey ceiling (with fan/light kit), wall of triple Craftsman-Style windows and glass door providing natural light, serene view, private access to rear Deck, and large walk-in Closet.
- Master Bath: Features include nine-inch tile flooring, heightened ceiling, double vanity with upgraded fixtures, and an oversized, walk-in shower with design tile and dual shower heads.
Powder Room: Private, yet convenient to Living Area and Master Suite.
Screened Porch & Deck: Both areas ideal for casual meals, entertaining, relaxing, or yes, “playing house”. Screened Porch is accessed from Living Area and has heightened ceiling with fan/light kit; wide Deck is accessed from Screened Porch or Master Suite and has gentle steps to level back yard; both feature Trex decking.
INTERIOR – TERRACE LEVEL
Accessed from Main-Level Foyer via gentle, open stairway with turn-landing and wrought-iron balusters, the Terrace Level offers the same high quality, finishing touches, and well-proportioned, rooms as found throughout the Main Level; abundant windows, heightened ceilings and upgraded, easy-care, engineered hardwood throughout; Terrace Level features spacious Family Room/Rec Room, 3BDR, 2BA, and access to user-friendly back yard.
Family Room/Rec Room (Pictured below): Spacious enough to accommodate media seating and billiard table, this light, versatile room features:
- Beautiful engineered hardwood floor
- Wall of floor-to-ceiling windows
- Heightened ceiling with recessed lighting
- Stone, gas-log fireplace
- Split Bedroom plan
- Glass-door access to private, gentle back yard
Terrace-Level Bedrooms (3) (Pictured below): All three Bedrooms (one with private Bath; the other two with shared Bath, feature upgraded, engineered hardwood floors, heightened ceilings, multiple windows, and good Closet space….Full Baths (2) feature tile flooring, heightened ceilings, upgraded fixtures, and tub-shower combos.
Additional Fine Features
- Interior, Rear Deck, Screened Porch painted/stained in 2017
- Professional landscaping projects in 2012, 2017
- Hardwood floors refinished in October 2017
- Hardware, custom light fixtures upgraded in 2016
- Craftsman-Style windows throughout
- Crown molding, heightened baseboards, bead-board accents throughout
- Grilling Deck off Breezeway
- Upgraded doors with bead-board
- Slab foundation and slab under Deck area
- Driveway sealed in 2017
- 80-gallon energy-saving water heater
- Electric and water source on front and rear exterior of home
- Propane heat (two systems)
Built in 2008 by TR Construction (Frank Smith)
(All information believed accurate but not warranted.)
Listing Agent: Linda Travis
O: 706.268.3011 | M: 404.285.7393