Totally Renovated 3BDR/3.5BA Cedar Home with Spectacular Views!
Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views into Amicalola Falls from multiple rooms and decks of this charming, updated home; cozy yet spacious – with unfinished Terrace Level;open, light, and user-friendly; large L-shaped Great Room separates Living-Dining Areas; modern, open Kitchen with granite tops, Breakfast Bar; Master on Main; great value!
An Introduction to:
497 South Sanderlin Mountain Drive, Big Canoe GA
Cathedral ceilings and windows galore flood the Main Level of this positively charming 3BDR/3.5BA home, while providing gorgeous, long-range, NW-NE panoramic views; totally renovated with upgrades 2015-16; ideally sized for full-time living or weekend getaway, with room for expansion via unfinished Terrace Level.
- Dawson County; desirable Sanderlin Mountain;
- Elevation: 3,000 feet +/-;
- Generous set back on gently-sloped, wooded .78AC +/- lot;
- Cedar exterior (painted in 2016); Composition roof (replaced in 2015)
- Hand-crafted Shutters
- Covered Rocking-chair Front Porch;
- Main-Level Deck with driveway access; Upper-Level Rear Deck;
- Near-level driveway with large parking pad
INTERIOR – MAIN LEVEL
Open, light, and user-friendly floor plan, with wide-pine floors, heightened ceilings, abundant windows. Main Level features Great Room, separate Dining Area, open Kitchen with Breakfast Bar, cozy Sun Room, Master Suite, Powder Room, spacious, partially-covered Deck. Full interior recently
Well sized for comfort or entertaining; 2-story cathedral ceiling and multiple windows/glass doors on Main & Upper Level flood interior with natural light.
- L-Shaped design provides defined Dining Are for 10+
- Beautiful wide-pine floor; white-washed beams and tongue-and-groove cathedral ceiling
- Large stone fireplace;
- Direct glass-door access to spacious, partially-covered Deck; dual access to Kitchen; few steps from Sun Room, Master Suite.
- Separate yet open to Living Room; easy access to Kitchen;
- Comfortable seats 10
- Wide-pine floor
- White-washed beams and tongue-and-groove ceiling
- Open to Great Room (via Breakfast Bar) and Sun Room;
- New granite tops; solid wood stained cabinetry;
- Large double window over sink;
- Wide-pine floor; beamed ceiling
Cozy Sun Room located adjacent to Kitchen and Great Room, with glass-door access to Deck.
INTERIOR – UPPER LEVEL
The Upper Level is accessed via an open stairway from the Living Area, and features an open Loft (pictured above left) with wide-pine floors, beamed cathedral ceiling, and sliding-glass door access to rear Deck; two Bedrooms (one pictured above right) – each with wide pine floors, vaulted ceilings, good closet space, and private Bath…Baths have granite countertops and new fixtures.
INTERIOR -TERRACE LEVEL
The poured-foundation Terrace Level is partially finished (Laundry Room), but windowed, plumbed, wired, and studded, with heightened ceilings, sliding-glass door access to rear exterior – and ready for easy expansion; plenty of room for Rec Room, Bedroom, Office/Studio and Bath.
Renovations & Additional Fine Features
- ¨ Newly painted inside and out (2016);
- ¨ New roof (2016)
- ¨ New front door (2016)
- ¨ New custom-made Shutters
- ¨ New upgraded ceiling fans and light fixtures;
- ¨ New dishwasher; New Refrigerator
- ¨ New granite countertops in Kitchen and Baths
- ¨ Added washer/dryer connection in Master Bath
- ¨ Re-built and enlarged Master Bath shower; added double shower heads
- ¨ New sinks in Master Bath
- ¨ New compressor for heat pump
- ¨ Septic tank serviced in 2016 to ensure good drainage
- ¨ All ceilings and beams white-washed
- ¨ New wooden blinds
- ¨ Thermal pane windows throughout
(All information believed accurate, but not warranted.)
FMLS # 5802856