Nestled In The Woods!
Charming 3BDR/3BA Country-Traditional home on private, gentle lot, with generous setback, backing to greenbelt; Main level is open, light, and features vaulted, beamed pine ceilings, hardwood floors, abundant windows, huge Great Room, separate LR and DR, open Kitchen, 3BDR/2BA, wrap-around Deck; Terrace Level has spacious Rec Room, Full Bath, storage; great value!
An Introduction to:
2517 Valley View Drive, Big Canoe GA
Located less than 10 minutes from Big Canoe’s North gate and amenities, this charming home is ideally sized (2,925sf +/-) for full or part-time living, relaxing or entertaining; enjoy virtual-ranch lifestyle, with abundant living area and all three Bedrooms on Main Level; vaulted ceilings and walls of windows embrace the outdoors and flood this home with natural light.
- Dawson County; Disharoon Valley Neighborhood (Lot 6312);
- Less than 10 minutes from North Gate and all amenities;
- Lot size: .51AC (+/-); backs to greenbelt; Elevation: 2,500 feet +/-;
- Front of home faces South;
- Generously set back on near-level lot among hardwoods and native flora,
- Hardi-Board exterior; Composite roof with multiple pitches;
- Wrap-around decking; covered Front Porch; large Party Deck; “Morning Deck” off LR
- Multiple parking pads; attached 2-Car Garage (with Work Area and storage);
INTERIOR – MAIN LEVEL
Light, open, and user-friendly, with hardwood floors and 10ft+ vaulted and beamed pine ceilings and windows galore; Main Level features huge Great Room (with glass-door access to rear Deck) and spacious Living Room separated (via French Doors) by Dining Room for 10+, open Kitchen, 3BDR/2BA, and Laundry Room.
Great Room (Pictured on front cover and below): Plenty of room for living/entertaining area and 2nd Dining Area. Direct access to Kitchen, Dining Room, and rear Deck
- Three walls of floor-to-ceiling windows (one with high-wall palladium) provide serene views and flood room with natural light;
- 10ft+ vaulted and beamed pine ceiling (with fan and light kit)
- French Doors provide access and privacy from Dining Room and separate Living Room
- Hardwood floor
- Glass-door access to large Party Deck
Dining Room: (Pictured above left) Separate, yet with direct access to the Great Room (via French Doors) the Living Room, and the Kitchen. Comfortably seats 10+.
- Hardwood floor; 10’ ceiling
Kitchen: (Pictured above right) Light and open, step-saving design, direct access and views to Great Room, Living Room, and Dining Room, and abundant counter-space and cabinetry all combine to make this Kitchen a cook’s delight.
- Stained cabinetry with lighting below and decorative space above;
- Corian countertops;
- Propane cooktop;
- Large pass-through opening to Dining Room;
Living Room: (Pictured below) Spacious yet cozy, this separate Living Room features a wall of windows with serene views, stone fireplace, vaulted pine ceiling (with fan and light kit), new wall-to-wall carpeting, easy access to all three Bedrooms, partially open stairway access to the Terrace Level, and glass-door access to a comfortable “Breakfast Deck” (Pictured below right).
Three Main-Level Bedrooms: All three Main-Level Bedrooms are private yet convenient to the Living Areas. Each features nine-foot ceilings and new wall-to-wall carpeting.
- Master Suite features a large bay window and a private Full Bath with whirlpool garden tub, separate shower, nine-inch tile flooring, sit-down vanity, and a walk-in closet;
- 2nd & 3rd Bedrooms (or Bedroom and Office) are privately located on the opposite side of Living Room from the Master Bedroom, feature large windows (one has bay window), ample closet space, and are separated by a Full Bath with tub/shower combination, and tile flooring. A washer/dryer hookup is located in the 3rd Bedroom/Office; larger Laundry Room located on Terrace Level.
INTERIOR – TERRACE LEVEL
The Terrace Level is accessed via a partially-open, carpeted stairway from the Living Room, and features a cozy Foyer, spacious Rec Room (Pictured below left), Full Bath, Laundry Room (with large utility sink) and direct access to the over-sized 2-Car Garage (with Work Station, bay window, door to exterior, and stairway to Main-Level Deck.)
Other Fine Features
- Great Room, Living Room, and Rec/Family Room
- Two Dining Areas
- Pull-down Attic; Under-stair storage
(Information believed accurate but not warranted.)
FMLS # 5746191