Rustic Mountain Getaway!
Enjoy casual mountain living in this 4BDR/3BA “Farmhouse Cabin” on .8AC (+/-) with level driveway, easy access; open, light, user-friendly, with spacious rooms, heightened /vaulted beamed ceilings, skylights, wide-pine floors; beautiful renovated Kitchen with large adjoining SunRoom/Keeping Room; two BDRs on Main; Decks on both levels; exceptional value!
An Introduction to:
23 Pine Knoll, Big Canoe GA
Enjoy fresh air and serene mountain views from the large Decks on both levels of this rustic 4BDR/3BA “farmhouse cabin” on .8AC (+/-) cul-de-sac lot; open, light interior, with wide-pine floors, high ceilings (most vaulted, beamed, tongue-and-groove), and abundant windows/skylights throughout; size, versatility, and value make this home ideal as full-time, part-time, or rental investment.
- Dawson County; Toland Mountain Neighborhood; Lot 7089;
- Quiet cul-de-sac street off Valley View Drive;
- Sloped, wooded .8AC (+/-) lot; Elevation: 1,800 feet +/-;
- Near-level driveway/parking pad leads to covered Rocking-Chair Front Porch, one-step entry;
- Cedar siding; composition roof;
- Large Deck on both levels (Terrace Level Deck has exterior access to back yard and driveway);
INTERIOR – MAIN LEVEL
Abundant windows and skylights flood open Main Level with natural light; wide-pine floors, tongue-and-groove pine walls, and vaulted beamed ceilings lend rustic charm; Main Level affords virtual ranch-style living, with Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, SunRoom/Keeping Room, two Bedrooms, two Full Baths, and partially covered, house-length Deck.
- Wide-pine floors; vaulted-beamed ceiling with fan/light kit;
- Wide, floor-to-ceiling stacked-stone fireplace;
- Open to Dining Room (view on right), Kitchen;
- Multiple large windows on two walls with wood panes; skylights;
Kitchen: In true Southern tradition, this beautiful Kitchen (totally renovated in 2018) is the heart of the home, open to the Living and Dining Rooms on one side, and the SunRoom/Keeping Room on another; flooded with natural light via skylight, large double-window over the sink – and of course, the adjacent Sun Room, features include Pantry Closet and…..
- Wide-pine floors; vaulted, beamed ceiling, tongue-and-groove ceiling;
- Quartz countertops; tile backsplashes, abundant workspace and cabinetry;
- New refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave;
- Upgraded drop lighting over double sink;
Open to the Kitchen, with two walls of windows, this spacious room is perfect for use as SunRoom, Keeping Room, Den, Studio, etc. Features include:
- Wide-pine floor;
- Cathedral ceiling;
- Glass-door access to rear Deck.
Master Bedroom: Private, yet convenient to the Living Area, the well-sized Master Bedroom features wide-pine floors, tongue-and-groove pine walls, vaulted beamed ceiling, large windows, glass-door access to rear Deck, good Closet space, and Full Bath with tub/shower combination, quartz vanity and updated fixtures.
Main-Level Bedroom #2: Master-sized, with good Closet space, wide-pine floors, vaulted-beamed ceilings, windows on two walls, glass-door access to rear Deck. Full Bath just outside of Bedroom also serves as guest Powder Room.
INTERIOR – TERRACE LEVEL
Accessed via interior stairway from the Living Area, or driveway-level exterior rear Deck, the Terrace Level features a spacious Family/Rec Room (pictured below), two Bedrooms, Full Bath, and Laundry Room/, and huge Storage Area – with nine-foot ceilings throughout.
- Kitchenette/Wet Bar with Eating Counter, upgraded countertops, fixtures;
- Wall of large, paned windows; paned glass-door access to covered Deck;
- Wall-to-wall carpeting; tile floor in Kitchenette area;
Terrace-Level Bedrooms (2) and Full Bath (1): Bedrooms located on either side of Family/Rec Room ensures privacy; as on the Main Level, Bedrooms are large, with good Closet space; Full Bath is convenient to both Bedrooms, and features tub/shower combination, quartz countertops, and upgraded fixtures.
Additional Fine Features
- ¨ Totally renovated Kitchen and new appliances;
- ¨ New HVAC system in 2014; Dehumidifier
- ¨ New low-flow commodes throughout;
- ¨ Roof replaced in 2009;
- ¨ Painted March 2018
- ¨ Ceiling fans/light kits throughout;
- ¨ Upgraded countertops, fixtures;
- ¨ Driveway sealed 2019
(Information believed accurate but not warranted.)
FMLS # 6522527
Listing Agent: Linda Travis
O: 706-268-3011 | M: 404-285-7393