Beautiful Mountain Home!
5BDR/4BA Craftsman-Style home located on gentle, wooded 1.44AC +/-, surrounded by greenbelt; convenient to Main Gate, amenities; enjoy serene mountain views from multiple rooms, Screened Porches; open, flowing, user-friendly floor plan; 2BDR on Main; Wow! Open Kitchen; huge Screened Porches on both levels; three fireplaces; quality, upgrades, and value throughout!
21 Cox Mountain Point, Big Canoe
Cox Mountain is referred to as “The Diamond “of Big Canoe, and with good reason! -Wonderful views; convenience to gates and amenities; large wooded lots dotted with beautiful homes; and serene privacy. The home at 21 Cox Mountain Point reflects all of this – and more.
- Pickens County; Cox Mountain Neighborhood (lot #8231)
- Thoughtfully positioned on 1.44AC (+/-); Elevation: 1,800 feet (+/-)
- Privacy assured by surrounding greenbelt on quiet cul-de-sac;
- Convenient to Big Canoe Main Gate and amenities;
- Rear views into Big Canoe and beyond;
- Hardi-Plank siding with shingle touches;
- Craftsman-Style with abundant stacked-stone finishes;
- Multi-pitch, composite roof;
- Rocking-Chair Front Porch with stone/hand-hewn columns, tongue-and-groove ceiling;
- Semi-attached 2-Car Garage (double doors) accessed by charming, covered Breezeway;
- Tastefully landscaped; wraparound driveway with low, stacked-stone wall;
INTERIOR – MAIN LEVEL
The large Rocking-Chair Front Porch and handsome solid-wood door with side-lights and transom, provide a warm and fitting welcome; step into the wide Foyer, and immediately embrace the view, openness, and flow of this beautiful home. The Main Level features a spacious Great Room with Dining Area; fabulous Kitchen, two Bedrooms, two full Baths, spacious Screened Porch, Mud Room and Laundry Room.
The Foyer offers open and easy access to the Living Area, Kitchen, and stairway to Terrace Level.
- Hardwood floor;
- Heightened tongue-and-groove ceiling
- Ample space for furniture pieces
Great Room/Dining Area: Open and light, with abundant room for entertaining or just relaxing; vaulted tongue-and –groove ceiling provides distinctive visual separation from Foyer and Kitchen; A wall of large stationary windows with transoms, palladium, and glass double-doors flood this Area with natural light and provide mountain views and access to wide, house-length Screened Porch.
- Hardwood floor;
- Stacked-stone fireplace (one of three in this home);
- Vaulted tongue-and-groove ceiling;
- Dining Area easily seats 12; upgraded chandelier above
Main-Level Screened Porch: The size (400sf +/-), design, and finishing touches of this Screened Porch makes it a virtual extension of the Living Area. Enjoy entertaining, casual meals, watching TV, or just gazing at the picturesque views from this “little piece of heaven”.
- Stacked-stone fireplace with TV-ready connection above;
- Access to/from Living Area, Master Suite, and Cooking Deck;
- Vaulted tongue-and-groove ceiling with two overhead fans/lights
Kitchen: Abundant work space, storage, and lighting, modern appliances, and step-saving design make this Kitchen a true chef’s delight! Kitchen is separated from the Living/Dining Area by the large Breakfast Bar and distinctive ceiling lines, but is clearly a part of the open Main-Level floor plan; additional access from the Foyer.
- Hardwood floor; tongue-and-groove ceiling; granite countertops with tile back-splashes;
- Breakfast Bar for four, with drop-light feature;
- Large center-island with storage, power source; granite top; bead-board siding;
- Propane cook-top; full-size double ovens; microwave;
- Two large windows with wide Plantation Shutters;
- Pantry; stained cabinetry with abundant storage, deep drawers,
- Recessed and under-counter lighting;
Master Suite: Short hallway with transom entry provides privacy from heart-of-the-home. The spacious Master
Bedroom features high vaulted ceiling with attractive paddle fan, multiple windows on two walls (with Plantation Shutters), wall-to-wall carpeting, and access to the Screened Porch.
Master Bath features Travertine flooring, double vanity with granite tops, Travertine and smoked-glass shower with seat, soaking tub with air jets and large Plantation-Shuttered window above, enclosed commode area (Toto Neo Rest), large walk-in Closet with granite-top peninsula with complete drawer/shelving system, and drop-down attic access.
Main-Level Bedroom #2: Privately positioned on opposite side of home from Master Suite, this well-sized Bedroom has direct access to Full Bath.
- Wall-to-wall carpeting; 10ft ceiling with fan/light kit;
- Wide Plantation Shutters on large window and glass door leading to Deck, Screened Porch;
- Well-sized Closet;
- Adjacent Full Bath has two entries—one from Bedroom; the other from hallway (for guest use); features include Travertine flooring, porcelain tub/shower combo with Travertine finishes, and granite countertops on vanity.
Laundry Room: Well-sized, and convenient to Bedrooms, and Mud Room exit to exterior Breezeway. Features include tile flooring, utility sink, and abundant workspace and storage.
Rear Foyer/Mud Room: Spacious, light, and positioned conveniently between exterior Breezeway (and Garage access) and heart of the home, this area is ideal for Mud Room, bringing in groceries, storing outerwear, etc. Features include multiple windows and glass-pane exterior door, hardwood floor, cabinetry, and built-in desk with granite countertop/
INTERIOR – TERRACE LEVEL
Accessed from Main-Level Foyer via gentle stairway with turn-landing, the Terrace Level offers the same high quality, finishing touches, and spacious, versatile rooms as found throughout Main Level. This level features a large Rec Room (pictured below), 2nd huge Screened Porch, three Bedrooms, two Baths, Office, and storage galore – with 10ft ceilings and wall-to-wall carpeting throughout.
Recreation Room: Spacious enough for pool table and media area, with wall of large windows and glass-door access to Screened Porch.
- 10ft ceiling (with fan); wall-to-wall-carpeting; recessed lighting
- Wet Bar with two-level granite countertop; seating for four, sink, fridge, cabinetry, and easy access to storage room;
- Beautiful river-rock fireplace
Three Bedrooms: Two Bedrooms on one side of the Recreation Room, and one on the other ensures privacy and convenience; all three are well-sized, with 10ft ceilings, wall-to-wall carpeting,, good Closet space, large windows with wide Plantation Shutters..,..The side-by-side Bedrooms are separated by a jack n’ jill Bath (with porcelain tub/shower combo, and vanity with granite countertops)….The 3rd Terrace-Level Bedroom enjoys a Full Bath with same quality features.
Terreca-Level Screened Porch: As with the Main-Level Screened Porch, this spacious area is a virtual extension of the Recreation Room can be enjoyed for a variety of activities……Features include heightened screens on three sides,, bead-boarded ceiling (with three fans), and wall-to-wall indoor/outdoor carpeting.
Office: Features a glass-pane door, built-in desk and cabinetry, wall-to-wall cabinetry.
Storage Area: Spacious enough to meet most every need; internal access from Recreation Room and Wet Bar; exterior access to side of home.
Additional Fine Features
- Zoned HVAC System
- Security system;
- Propane cooking
- Abundant storage;
- Extensive stacked-stone on exterior and driveway wall;
- Heightened baseboards
- Upgraded ceiling fans/light kits throughout
- Thermal-Pane windows
- Kitchen-level 2-Car Garage
- Double doors on 2-Car Garage
- Spacious, versatile rooms
- Multi-pitch roof with dormers
- Upgraded fixtures;
- Quality and value throughout
Built in 2007 by Hickory Road Limited
(All information believed accurate but not warranted.)
Listing Agent: Linda Travis
O: 706.268.3011 | M: 404.285.7393
For more information on Big Canoe, please visit www.bigcanoepoa.org