Country Living At Its Finest!
Enjoy country living at its finest in this beautiful 4BDR/2.5BA Country-Traditional home thoughtfully positioned on a level, wooded, tastefully landscaped 1.3AC (+/-) lot; three minutes from Big Canoe Main Gate, and close to all amenities; open, light “virtual ranch” with spacious Living/Dining Area, open Kitchen with Breakfast Bar/Island, fabulous all-season Sun Room, Decks, 3BDRs and 2BA on the Main Level. Options galore on Upper Level, with large rooms ideal for Rec Room, Studio, Office, and abundant storage; For the handyman, there’s a huge WorkShop with double-door exterior access.
- Pickens County; Equestrian Neighborhood
- Convenient to Main Gate and all amenities;
- Elevation: 1,500 feet (+/-); Level 1.3AC (+/-) lot
Gorgeous curb appeal begins with the generous set back among hardwoods, native flora, and tasteful landscaping; this beautiful home has flat-stone skirting, multi-pitch roof, three large dormers, and is accessed via level driveway with extra large parking pad. Enter via oversized, Kitchen-level 2-car Garage or gentle flat-stone walkway that leads to a welcoming, rocking-chair Front Porch.
INTERIOR – MAIN LEVEL
The Main Level features “virtual ranch” living and an open, light, user-friendly floor plan, with hardwood floors, 10ft beamed ceilings, and windows galore. Rooms include Foyer, Living/Dining Area, open Kitchen, SunRoom 3BDRs (Master has private Sun Room), 2BAs, Laundry Room, Decks.
Living/Dining Area: Hardwood floors, beamed 10’ ceiling, wall of floor-to-ceiling windows (with transoms and two French Doors to Sun Room and Decks), marble fireplace (with
beautiful nature-themed framing and mantle; gas starter ), large built-in, glass-front cabinet in Dining
Area, and serene views make this light and open Area ideal for entertaining, or just relaxing.
Kitchen: Light, spacious, and open, with abundant cabinetry and workspace, this Kitchen is perfect for meal preparation, casual dining, and entertaining. Convenient to Garage and Laundry Room.
- Wide, easy access from Living Room and Dining Area;
- Tile floor; 10-foot beamed ceiling;
- Large Eating Bar/Island with 4’W x 4’D x 8’H cabinet at one end (built-in oven and microwave face Kitchen; glass-front shelves face Dining Area);
- Four large windows (with transoms) over Kohler porcelain double sink offer serene views and natural light;
Sun Room: The spacious yet cozy all-season Sun Room is the heart of this beautiful home. Accessed through double French Doors from the Living/Dining Area, features include:
- Vaulted, beamed ceiling with fan; tile floor;
- Stunning wall of floor-to-ceiling operable, stationary, and double palladium windows flood the room with natural light and embrace the outdoors; large operable windows with transoms on two other walls;
- Stacked-stone fireplace;
- Glass-door access to Decks on two sides—both with easy access to back “yard”.
Master Suite: One of three bedrooms on the Main Level, the Master Suite is privately positioned on the opposite side of the home from the other two, yet convenient to the Living Area. The Master Bedroom is spacious and light, with hardwood floor, and 10ft ceiling with fan/light kit; adjoining private Sun Room features extra-wide entry, tile floor, three walls of windows, and glass-door access to Screened Porch, Deck, and gentle stairway to back yard; large walk-in Closet with window; Master Bath features separate shower (with double shower heads)/ Whirlpool Garden Tub, tile floor, double vanity, large window, separate commode area with window, and Linen Closet.
Main-Level Bedrooms #2 & #3: Located on opposite side of home from Master Suite, both Bedrooms are well-sized, and feature 10’ ceilings (with fans), wall-to-wall carpeting, multiple windows (one with large bay window—pictured above left) and ample closet space. BDR #2 offers access to one of two rear Decks (pictured above right) A Full Bath with tile floor and cultured marble tub/shower/vanity is convenient to both Bedrooms
INTERIOR – UPPER LEVEL
Spaciousness and versatility characterize the suite of rooms (Pictured below) on the Upper Level of this wonderful home. Ideal for any combination of Office, Rec Room, Bedroom, Studio, Media Room, Storage, etc. All rooms feature wall-to-wall carpeting and ceiling fan/light kits; two of the rooms have multiple windows and built-ins; there is also a Half-Bath (easily expanded to Full) in the Upper Level.
2-Car Garage: Easy access from level driveway; two large parking pads make turn-arounds a snap; The Garage is oversized, with room for storage; large windows bring in natural light; Kitchen-level handicap access into the home; large storage closet.
Work Shop: Located on the side of the house, and easily accessed via flat-stone walkway, this huge (approx. 40’ x 14’) “(handy)man cave” has a one-step double-door exterior entry, cement slab floor, 10’ ceiling, and multiple large windows; offers easy access to water heater, etc in crawl space.
Additional Fine Features
- Pella windows and doors throughout
- Gutter system around entire house
- Lead-glass double-door main entry
- Flat-stone walkway around exterior of home
- Two rear Decks with gentle stairways to backyard, fenced garden/dog run
- Three-zone HVAC system (electric AC; heat pump/Propane heat)
- Flat-stone walkway to “Country Swing” in backyard (Pictured below)
- Extra wide hallways and doorways for handicap access
- Premier construction by Gary Harbin
- Cross-ventilation and ceiling fans in most rooms
- Abundant storage
- Crown molding on Main-Level
- New roof in 2006
- Quality and upgrades throughout
(Information believed accurate but not warranted.)
FMLS # 5703214