Nestled In The Woods!
Charming 4BDR/3BA Country-Traditional home on private, gentle .75AC +/- lot, with generous setback; short, easy walk from back of property, through greenbelt, to Lake Petit;
convenient to BC Gates and amenities; Main Level features 3BDR/2BA, hardwood floors, cathedral ceilings, open Kitchen, spacious Screened Porch with fireplace; beautifully maintained; great value!
1758 Quail Cove Drive, Big Canoe GA
Enjoy serene country living in this charming 4BDR/3BA Country-Traditional home on .75AC +/-, gentle sloping, wooded lot, convenient to Big Canoe Gates and amenities; fishing and fun on Lake Petit is an easy, gentle walk from back of property, through greenbelt to water’s edge; generous setback ensures privacy; design and “just-right” size ideal for full or part-time living
- Dawson County; Lakeside Neighborhood (Lot 1092);
- Less than 10 minutes from North Gate and all amenities;
- Lot size: .75AC (+/-); backs to greenbelt; Elevation: 1,700 feet +/-;
- Front of home faces South;
- Generously set back on gentle sloping, “clean” lot (abundant trees, flora, no underbrush);
- Hardi-Board exterior; (painted in 2015); composite roof; multiple windows, skylights;
- House-length, Rocking-Chair Front Porch; spacious rear Screen Porch and Deck
- Gentle driveway with multiple parking pads;
INTERIOR – MAIN LEVEL
Light, open, and user-friendly, with hardwood floors and cathedral pine ceilings; Main Level features Great Room, open Kitchen with Dining Area, 3BDR/2BA, Laundry Room, and large Screened Porch (with fireplace) and adjoining Deck.
Great Room: (Pictured below): Cozy yet spacious, the Great Room features hardwood floors, cathedral ceiling (with fan/light kit), stone fireplace, multiple windows to the front of home offering serene views; double glass-door access to Screened Porch and rear deck.
Kitchen/Dining Area (Pictured above): Open to the Great Room, with double glass-door access to Screened Porch and rear Deck, Kitchen features include:
- Eating Bar and abundant work space – all with granite countertops,
- Tile flooring and backsplashes;
- Drop lighting over Eating Bar;
- Large window over double sink provides natural light and serene views;
- Propane cooking;
- Laundry Room and Pantry adjoins Kitchen;
- Dining Area just steps away
Screened Porch & Open Deck (Pictured below and on Front Cover): Spacious Screened Porch is accessed from Living/Dining Area via double glass-doors; ideal for casual meals, entertaining, or just relaxing in front of the stacked-stone fireplace; two large skylights provide natural light.
Three Main-Level Bedrooms & Two Baths: Two Bedrooms and full Bath are located on one side of the Great Room, and the third Bedroom and 2nd full Bath are located on the other side; all are well sized with ample closet space and windows on two walls, hardwood floors, and 9ft ceilings with fan/light kit.
INTERIOR – TERRACE LEVEL
Accessed via a gentle partially-open stairway from Foyer/Great Room, the Terrace Level features an oversized and light Rec/Family Room (pictured below), 4th Bedroom with adjoining full Bath, and spacious Storage Room.
- Rec/Family Room features wall-to-wall carpeting, 9ft ceiling with canister lighting, multiple large windows, and half-glass door access to rear exterior Patio;
- 4th Bedroom is well-sized, with ample closet space, large window, and fan/light kit;
- Adjoining full Bath has tile flooring;
- Huge Storage Room
Additional Fine Features
- Convenient to North Gate and all amenities;
- Short, easy walk through greenbelt to Lake Petit;
- Ceiling fans (with light kits) throughout
- Added door on two-Bedroom side of house for privacy;
- His & Her Closets in Master Bedroom
- House-length Rocking-Chair Front Porch is well lighted;
- Historical stone chimney at front of property
(Information believed accurate but not warranted.)
FMLS # 6064357
Listing Agent: Linda Travis
O: 706-268-3011 | M: 404-285-7393