4BDR/3.5BA Beauty on 6.0 +/- Acres!
Enjoy beautiful long-range lake, mountain views from multiple rooms and Deck of this cedar Country-Traditional home; complete privacy offered on 6.0AC +/- Petit Ridge
Estate lot; hardwood floors, abundant windows; two BDRs on Main; separate DR seats 12+; large, light, open Kitchen with fabulous adjoining Keeping Room/Sun Room.
An Introduction to:
1394 Petit Ridge Drive, Big Canoe
Beautiful 4BDR/3.5BA Country-Traditional home on 6.0AC +/- prestigious and private Petit Ridge Estates lot; long-range lake and mountain views from multiple rooms and large rear Deck.
- Dawson County; Petit Ridge Estates;
- Less than 10 minutes to Big Canoe North Gate and amenities;
- Elevation: 2,100’ +/- – long-range southeasterly lake and mountain views
- Privately located on 6.0AC +/- lot with abundant hardwoods, native flora
- Cedar siding with stacked-stone accenting; multiple-pitch roof lines;
- Driveway paved and pressure-treated wood installed in 2014;
- Tastefully landscaped (professional) with gate, meandering walkway, foot lighting;
- Spacious Decks located on both levels;
- Side entry to 2-Car Garage (with Workroom)
INTERIOR – MAIN LEVEL
Flowing floor plan and multiple rooms (including two Bedrooms) make virtual ranch-style living an option in this home. Hardwood floors, heightened ceilings, and abundant windows throughout.
Living Room: High-vaulted ceiling and dramatic wall of floor-to-ceiling windows provide a most pleasant – and fitting introduction to the heart of the home. The large Living Room features hardwood floors, recessed lighting in vaulted ceiling, stacked-stone fireplace, and French-Door access to spacious rear Deck.
Dining Room: Separate and spacious – comfortably seats 12+, with room for additional furniture; the Dining Room offers entry from the Living Area as well as the Kitchen, making for easy traffic flow; large window provides natural light, view of front exterior; features hardwood floors and chair rail.
Bedroom/Office: Convenient to the Living Area, yet made private via hallway entry, this room is ideally suited as a Bedroom, Office, or Crafts Room.
- Hardwood floors;
- Double window provides natural light and view;
- Large Closet
Powder Room: Well sized, and located in hallway to Master Suite for convenience and privacy.
Mirror excluded from purchase
Kitchen: Large and light, with step-saving design, abundant counter space, drawers, and cabinetry – a chef’s delight! Open to large Keeping Room/SunRoom.
- Stained cabinetry with lighting underneath and decorating space above;
- Hallway to walk-in Pantry and Dining Room;
- Center island ideal for food preparation, buffet, and storage;
- Large bay window with window seat adds charm and seating for eat-in area;
- Built-in microwave; double ovens; propane cook-top; double sink;
- Elevated counter provides subtle, partial separation from Keeping Room
Keeping Room/SunRoom: Three walls of floor-to-ceiling windows (casement and stationary) and Pella glass doors (for access to Deck) provide “Tree House” atmosphere to this spacious yet cozy area adjacent to the Kitchen.
- Vaulted ceiling with fan and light kit; wall-to-wall carpeting
- Master Suite: Located on Main Level, private yet convenient to Living Area; large enough for king bed and furniture pieces, with double French-Door access to rear Deck.
- Wall-to-wall carpeting;
- Walk-in Closet
Master Bath: Private entry from either side of Master Bedroom.
- Spa Garden Tub with large bay window
- Separate tile shower;
- Double vanities with drop area;
- Tile flooring
INTERIOR – TERRACE LEVEL
The Terrace Level is accessed via gentle stairway from Living Area, with large, dramatic window above Landing for natural light and serene exterior view. The Terrace Level features over-sized Rec Room (pictured below), two Bedrooms, two Baths, Bonus Room, large Screened Porch, storage area, and access to 2-Car Garage with Workroom.
Recreation Room: Large enough for pool table, comfortable sitting area, and more;
- Hardwood floors
- Fieldstone fireplace
- Built-in Wet Bar
- Glass-door access to Screened Porch
- Storage Room with Cedar Closet
- Ceiling fan with light kit
Located just off Rec Room are two finished areas ideal for Playroom, Crafts, Office or Storage
Bedrooms #3 and #4: Two additional, large Bedrooms are located on the Terrace Level. Each has a private Bath with shower, walk-in closet, wall-to-wall carpeting, and multiple window views.
2-Car Garage: Spacious to include Workroom with separate exterior access.
Additional Fine Features
- Solid wood doors throughout
- Multiple casement windows
- Pella sliding glass doors
- Ceiling fans with light kits throughout
- Multiple storage areas
- Propane HVAC, water heater, and cooking
- Copper plumbing
- Built in 1997
(All information believed accurate but not warranted.)
Listing Agent: Linda Travis
O: 706-268-3011 | M: 404-285-7393